In addition to our extensive line-up of wall and roof panels we also have available secondary structural members: purlins and girts. Cold formed structural cee’s and zee’s range from 16 gauge to 12 gauge and depths from 4″ to 12″ in either red oxide or galvanized.
• Purlin – These components are “zee” shaped and serve to support the roof systems and transfer the roof loads to the rafters.
• Girts – These components are “zee” shaped and are connected horizontally to the main frame columns and between endwall columns.
• Eave Struts – These components are “cee” shaped cold-formed members. The eave strut provides an attachment and bearing points for the end of the roofing systems and wall panels.
• Angle – This component is used in various areas throughout the building and consists of a width and height dimension.
• Channel – This component is shaped like a “cee” without a inside lip.
• Bracing – Adequate bracing helps to stabilize the building system in a lengthwise direction.
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY:
P.O. Box 550605
Gastonia, NC 28055